Bluetooth after apple update 11.3

Today, 1 april 2018 i updated my iphone and Ipad with ios 11.3 After the update my iphoneapp makeblock does connect correct with my ranger and starter.
The ipad pro 12.9 inch does NOT connect anymore. After a few seconds it disconnect. The problem is the same with the ranger aswel the starter.

Hi Ducatifool,
May I know what is the error when you try connect the robot Bluetooth with Makeblock APP?
Could you help take a video to show your operation and the connecting issue phenomenon? You can send the video to daisy@makeblock via pCloud transfer website.

Btw, have you tried totally uninstall the Makeblock APP, then download and install it again have a check?

At last, what is the model of your iphone? And is there any problem when the iphone and iPad connect Bluetooth from other devices (instead of Ranger, Starter robot) around?

Send you some video’s. There are no problems connecting to other divices. My iphone 6s is connecting to the ranger and starter. The ipad is not afterbthe last update from apple. Did already remove the app and install again. Lost all my scenes but it is not connecting.
Regards
Jan

Hi Ducatifool,

From the video, it looks like take long time to connect the iPhone though it finally connects.
In this case, I suspect the robot may lack of power. May I know what’s kind of battery do you use?
Could you please change battery for the robots have a try?
According to our test and research, it is suggested to use rechargeable Li-ion battery or rechargeable nickel-metal hydride, nickel-cadmium which can be bought from amazon or local shop. Or Alkaline battery with good quality like Energizer, DURACELL.

Once the iPad still can’t connect to the robot’s Bluetooth after changed the battery, could you please click on the search icon on the top right corner and check if you can see the robot Bluetooth in the detected list. If yes, please connect it through there have a try.

Btw, may i know what is the status of the Blue LED on the Bluetooth module when you try connect it to iPad? Is it solid on or slow flash?

Thansk for all you advice and tips. I use eneloop AA new battery’s and sets of 2 3.7 volt new battery’s. after your battery tip i checked again and find in the set AA 1 low power batterij. Changed it for a new one. Is must be coincidence that after the apple update non of my makeblocks connected anymore.
It was not only my ranger and starterset. It was also my second ranger set.
But after checking al the power things the first one was connecting again en after that the second and third

So, thanks again for supporting me. Next time i will first do the power check and then “blaim” the software. Sorry for that and thanks again.

Regards,

Jan

Hi Jan,

It is okay! Glad to hear that it works now.