Auriga Pinout

Hi,
I have a Makeblock Auriga, and would like to program it using the Arduino IDE without the libraries to further understand how the Arduino works. Is there some way I could get some schematics to see the pinout of the motors and sensors, or receive assistance in programming the Makeblock functions from scratch without having to reverse-engineer the Makeblock library’s source code?

Thank You

Hi Sowsayswow,

May I know your email address? I will send you the schematics for Auriga to your email.

Hello,

I also have a ‘Me Auriga’ whith ‘mbot Ranger’ and I wish also program it to manage pieces of the system. By searching the Internet, in libraries and on the card, I realized a PDF file giving a part of the pinout to the ‘Me Auriga’ :

It’s not over, I block for the pinout signals A and B of the encoder on the microcontroller. To complete this work, I will also be very interested for the shematics.

Best regards
Deledom

Hi Deledom,

Have sent it to your email.

Hello,

Thank you for the shematics. By studying it, I do not find the connection ‘MPU_INT’ of the MPU 6050 to the microcontroller. The description on pin 25 (D12 / PCINT6) on the MCU 2560 is empty. Is it?

Best regards
Deledom

Hi Deledom,

You may need figure it out yourself since currently we do not have the ability to explain the shematics for customer. Hope you can understand.

Hello,

Yes I understand. The destination of the signal ‘MPU_INT’ to the microcontroller’s just not shown in the schematics (forgotten?). Well, I continue to search through the libraries.

Thank you again for the help.
Deledom

Hello, Could you please send me the schematics too? I’ve recently started trying to code for the Auriga with the Arduino IDE and need more info about the schematics.

Hi Ripgooglewave,

Have sent it to yout email.

Hello,
Have you complete your PDF file of Auriga?
Could you send me or give a link to download?
How can I mange built in Bluetooth module?

Wating for your reply!
Best regards,
Roman

Hello Roman,

The updated file is in my Dropbox, but the ‘MPU_INT’ connection of the MPU 6050 to the microcontroller is missing.
The original schema given is incomplete …
=> https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3djepedxuvyb0b/Pinout%20Auriga.pdf?dl=0

Best regards
Dom

Please, send me the schematics too. I’d like to learn more about Me Auriga to use it with my Ranger

Regards

Hi Gmage11,
Has sent to your email address via pCloud transfer.

I’d been thinking of upgrading from Blue mBot, I also would like the schematic so I can make an informed choice.
Thanks for your time.

Hi,

could you please be so kind to also supply the schematics to me?
Thanks a lot.

Hello! Please, send me the schematics too. I have a ‘Me Auriga’ whith ‘mbot Ranger’ and mBot :slight_smile: I have little experience with board Arduino UNO and Arduino IDE. I would like to study programming using the Arduino IDE without the libraries.

Hi All,

Please download the pdf file in this link.