Arduino Day in Sydney on 1st April - demos using Makeblock LED modules

One of the projects I will demo next Sat on Arduino Day is a Bush Fire Diorama set in the Australian countryside. With climate change we are set to have more bush fires in Australia and we need to make more people aware of the dangers and prepare for survival strategies.
This means not just at the last minute when get a warning to evacuate but for families in the countryside to prepare well in advance. This project creates a living diorama where the stage colours change according to the mood of the music. I have not completed the project yet and the final version switches on the lights using a musical score. At this stage I can switch on any colour of any individual LED on the platform and have foreground and background effects. I have research music and colour that are relevant to bush fires.
I will use Makeblock components to demonstrate this. My hardware is based on the Makeblock Orion computer. This is similar to the Arduino Uno. I will also use the LED RGB Strip-Addressable with the Me RJ25 Adapter.
Where? ozberry-95 Riley Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010, Sydney between 10am and 4pm. ozberry is Australia’s largest Maker club