Android app for scratch?

Hello,

I bought a Bluetooth mBot to my son for Christmas, and I expected he could use an android tab for programming. I tried mBot and Makeblock App, which only let you directly control the robot. I could’nt try MBlock App, it doesn’t work (infinite “loading” page after pairing). Is there Scratch programming function in this App and should I try fixing it? Or should I give up android apps and concentrate on Makeblock for Mac?
By the way, I expected a much more intuitive use for this robot. Many things need to be fixed or made easier so that a kid can use it. As an adult, I already spent several hours trying to make mBot work properly. Solving the Bluetooth connection problem was an adventure, and I still haven’t uploaded the latest firmware (too many topics on the forum, old and new, I don’t want to download an old version…). Makeblock should make clearer links on the main site.
Anyway, thanks to everyone on the forum for all those useful answers.

Hi Groslala,

The Makeblock App only can control the mBot, but also can program for mBot.
Please see this link.

Normally, the mBlock App works either, you may try again, once still the issue, you may take a video to show it, thanks!
Besides, here is our learn website where provide more info for mBot to you for reference.
Also here is a new post gathered lots of FAQs for mBot to you for reference either