Airblock can not take off

Yesterday I recived my Airblock and installed the Mackblock App. However if I go to flight mode I can only turn the Airblock on. The controls for taking off just don’t work. I’m I missing something?

Hi levity,

Did all the propellers start rotating when you press the power button on the APP?
You may refer to this post to fly the Airblock have a try.

Also, here is a FAQ list for Airblock to you for reference. (you may check the points mentioned in FAQ 5)

Once still the issue, please take a video to show your operations and the behaves on the Airblock.

Yes… all the propellers are rotating. Thought at first the propeller 2 was not rotating but I figured this was due to it not being connected tightly enough.

I checked the post you mentioned… but for now this did not help, thanks anyhow!

The FAQ I had already discovered but it did not help either since it is fully charged without the protective covers and installed in the right direction. (wouldn’t spin up the propellers if it wasn’t :wink: )

I’m on leave for the next 3 weeks so I cant check anything in the meantime. I saw there was another post about an crashing Android App during updating the firmware and there it was mentioned that there would be an update to the App soon and maybe if that update lets me upgrade the firmware that will help. Will check it once I’m back from vacation. Will also check if the other configurations boat, hovercraft, … are having the same issues…

thx. so far anyhow!

Hi levity,

It is okay!
When there is any further feedback, feel free to update it here.