36mm encoder motor with ultrasonic not working could anyone help

as u see in the photo this program is not working once i add dc encoder block ultrasonic will not work if i put atone play it will work !!

Hi Tareef_Al_Saadi,

Do you connect the Auriga board with 36mm encoder motor with the Me High-Power Encoder Motor Driver? Have you connected an external power (12V) to Me High-Power Encoder Motor Driver to drive the 36mm encoder motors?

Yes sure 12v is connected to me high power motor driver

i think you have some thing missing in your source code im still checking

Hi maxime.h,

The mBlock still doesn’t support 36mm encoder motor. Currently, there is no such develop plan.
Please program it with Arduino software.

Dear this dont show you how you can control 4 motors only motor1 and motor 2

i need exmale how we can control 4 motors with Me high power motor driver or send to me schematic for Me auriga and data sheet also and same for Me high power motor driver

Hi Tareef_Al_Saadi,

Yes, it is just an example program, you can program yourself according to your own application environment.
I have sent the schematic for Me auriga and Me high power motor driver to your email address, please check it.

no its not obvious how we can control 4 motors please give example hoe we can it using me Auriga and me high power encoder motor , as ots your source code you need to show example

Hi Tareef_Al_Saadi,

Here is a simple instruction for the encoder motor program to you for reference.Me encoder motor driver.zip (1.0 MB)
You may change the I2C address to add more encoder motors to the example program.

Dear any permanent soultion or example for me high power encoder on auriga board

recently i bought a new me high power encoder driver it should have the new frimware rigth ?? but i test on meauriga boards and dosnt work

any update what should i do to let it work

Hi Tareef_Al_Saadi,

There is no special example code for the me high power encoder driver and the me Auriga.
What is your code you tested on the high power encoder motor and me Auriga board? Or you may give a try to send your code and question under the Pull request in this link : https://github.com/Makeblock-official/Makeblock-Libraries/tree/master/makeblock/examples
Our Engineers may answer the questions there sometimes during their spare time.

If your motor driver module was received before April 11, 2016, then it should have the old driver. If not, it should have the new firmware.

now it’s possible with Mblock? 04.10.17

Hi maxime.h,

The mBlock still doesn’t support the 36mm encoder motor. You can only program for it with Arduino software.